You undoubtedly have more than one crossbred cow that you could nominate, but nominate one – – right now – – since SHE could be the winner!
- Go to The Dairy Crossbred Blog for more details. Here is last year’s voting.
- Or, email Mark Birkett at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Pictures of your cow in her current lactation (or as recent as possible)
- Sire breed and the rest of her breed make-up
- Production data
- Other non-production info that make her an outstanding crossbred cow
Mark is accepting entries through mid-May, so don’t delay!
This contest is a great way to show the world how some favorite crossbred cows are more-than-earning their keep with production plus… (you fill in the blank). It’s also another great feature of The Dairy Crossbred Blog that continues to fulfill its motto of being “An Independent Look at Crossbreeding.”
Jon Lundgren, the creator of this blog, recently launched another service to crossbreeders and those interested in crossbreeding: the XBred Xchange at: http://dairyxbred.com/xbredxchange/ Thanks, once again, Jon!
Flickr Photos Gallery
Warning: file_get_contents(http://...@N08&tag=norwegianred) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home/content/05/7641105/html/wp-content/plugins/simple-flickr-plugin/simpleflickrphotos.php on line 107
- Trade Talk: Norwegian Red in Portugal April 27, 2021
- Norwegian Red overcomes inbreeding April 27, 2021
- Norwegian Red bulls superior for daughter fertility April 26, 2021
- April 2021 proof run for Norwegian Red sires April 6, 2021
- Redefining Feed$aved™ March 30, 2021
- Geno introduces Feed$aved™ trait March 15, 2021