A dairy seminar, “Harnessing the Power of Crossbreeding & Hybrid Vigor,” will be presented by Wes Bluhm, ABS Global Crossbreeding Manager at 2:30 Weds., February 15 in Trailer One at the Seminar Center.
The Seminar Center is near the Admission Gate – South Gate 16. Find this in the lower right corner of the downloadable World Ag Expo map where you can use broadband internet.
This seminar will cover four key areas dairymen should know about crossbreeding:
1) how to leverage hybrid vigor to capitalize on its greatest benefits
2) why the combination of crossbred breeds makes a difference
3) how to maintain the benefits of the F1 generation
4) how net profit per cow per year for crossbreds compares with purebred Holsteins
The ABS Global booth is 6500-6501 in the Farm Credit Dairy Center at the Tulare show. Stop by to speak with Wes or other ABS Global representatives or with Gary Rogers, Technical Advisor for Geno Global.
- How can I reduce antibiotics on my farm? May 28, 2020
- Top available Norwegian Red sires – April 2020 proof run April 7, 2020
- High tech udder scanner March 12, 2020
- Virus Preparedness in Geno March 11, 2020
- New Managing Director of Geno SA March 2, 2020
- Norwegian Red introduces electric cars for its AI technician team January 2, 2020