A dairy seminar, “Harnessing the Power of Crossbreeding & Hybrid Vigor,” will be presented by Wes Bluhm, ABS Global Crossbreeding Manager at 2:30 Weds., February 15 in Trailer One at the Seminar Center.
The Seminar Center is near the Admission Gate – South Gate […]
Braut (252NR10177) has long been one of the most popular Norwegian Red bulls worldwide, but at 14-years-old the time has come for him to be taken out of production and put into retirement. No other Norwegian Red bull in modern times has produced as he has – 476,451 units of semen – plus he has […]
Looking for information on how to obtain Norwegian Red semen? For many of the 30+ countries where this product is imported, ABS Global is the distributor. The location of the combined ABS Global and Geno Global booth at World Dairy Expo is the
The International Red Dairy Breed Federation (IRDBF) conference 2016 was held in Hamar, Norway June 14-16. Red breeds have a bright future including being a key breed in successful crossbreeding schemes.
Why IRDBF continues to meet
IRDBF was founded in 1989 as the IRCC (International Red […]
Here’s how some commercial producers in the U.S. describe their ideal cow – – quite a contrast to the yesteryear ideal of a long, tall, deep, wide, dairy-quality female:
“I need feed efficiency from birth through lactation, smaller stature, good udders, health traits, excellent fertility, and good milk production with high milk solids.”1 “(Profitable cows) […]
- Delegation from China visit Norway December 14, 2016
- Top sires from updated Norwegian Red genetic evaluations raise expectations to new heights October 28, 2016
- Geno and ABS Global launch new cross breeding solution for dairy producers October 18, 2016
- Top sires from updated Norwegian Red genetic evaluations are a mix of progeny tested and genomic selected sires June 15, 2016
- Norwegian Red genetics reach global high April 11, 2016
- Norwegian Red bull gets his second bull of the year title March 8, 2016