Looking for information on how to obtain Norwegian Red semen? For many of the 30+ countries where this product is imported, ABS Global is the distributor. The location of the combined ABS Global and Geno Global booth at World Dairy Expo is the
The International Red Dairy Breed Federation (IRDBF) conference 2016 was held in Hamar, Norway June 14-16. Red breeds have a bright future including being a key breed in successful crossbreeding schemes.
Why IRDBF continues to meet
IRDBF was founded in 1989 as the IRCC (International Red […]
Here’s how some commercial producers in the U.S. describe their ideal cow – – quite a contrast to the yesteryear ideal of a long, tall, deep, wide, dairy-quality female:
“I need feed efficiency from birth through lactation, smaller stature, good udders, health traits, excellent fertility, and good milk production with high milk solids.”1 “(Profitable cows) […]
Dairy producers from across the globe come to Tulare, California in February to scout for the best solutions to challenges they are experiencing. It’s clear that commercial dairymen using Norwegian Red are getting the word out – – this breed boosts fertility, health and, most importantly, profitability.
Here are some comments from dairy producers who […]
ABS Global is the exclusive distributor of Norwegian Red genetics in the U.S. and Canada. So… ABS Global and Geno Global team are sharing booth 6500-6501 at the World Ag Expo, Tulare California – – Tuesday, Feb. 9 through Thursday, Feb. 11.
- Top sires from updated Norwegian Red genetic evaluations raise expectations to new heights October 28, 2016
- Geno and ABS Global launch new cross breeding solution for dairy producers October 18, 2016
- Top sires from updated Norwegian Red genetic evaluations are a mix of progeny tested and genomic selected sires June 15, 2016
- Norwegian Red genetics reach global high April 11, 2016
- Norwegian Red bull gets his second bull of the year title March 8, 2016
- Geno announces new Norwegian Red genetic evaluation procedures February 22, 2016