Crossbreeding: Finding the Cow that Works
This blog, www.dairycrossbreeding.com, will focus on how the Norwegian Red breed will fit as the second or third breed for the crossbreeding you will be doing in your herd. Each blog posting will be brief and will answer questions that many of you are asking. Your blogging back to us will help us to more directly address needs and herd management goals.
The Norwegian Red is being offered in many countries across the globe as an ahead-of-the-curve solution for many problems facing dairy cattle populations today. It’s like the Norwegian Red farmers’ cooperative, Geno, started building a fertile, healthy, robust and productive cow in the 1970’s to address critical needs of the dairy industry in 2011!
Geno Global technical advisors and distributors stand ready to answer your questions and provide you with the best Norwegian Red genetics available.
Joan Cooper, Webmaster
On behalf of Geno Global and
dairy crossbreeders worldwide.
Flickr Photos Gallery
Warning: file_get_contents(http://...@N08&tag=norwegianred) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found in /home/content/05/7641105/html/wp-content/plugins/simple-flickr-plugin/simpleflickrphotos.php on line 107
- April 2021 proof run for Norwegian Red sires April 6, 2021
- Redefining Feed$aved™ March 30, 2021
- Geno introduces Feed$aved™ trait March 15, 2021
- Diego Galli joins Geno as regional sales manager February 3, 2021
- Proper use of SpermVital delivers excellent results January 14, 2021
- Geno's green feed focuses on breeding low-emission cow December 16, 2020